While Kick Glass Art Studio offers classes for all levels, these classes are structured for intermediate level students, previous experience with cutting glass and soldering required. Beginners, Advanced and One-on-One Instruction are also available. Please view our other class options or contact us to discuss what the best fit is for you.
STAINED GLASS DESIGN COURSE $125 All materials encluded
- 4 Hours-One-on-One
- Use of GlassEye 2000 software
- Panel design size approx 15” x 20”
- Learn to price your art work
- Learn Art Work Inventory
- Prerequisite Beginner Stained Glass Class
In this course you will learn how to use Glass Eye 2000 Stained Glass Design software to create your design. Bring to class some ideas of the window you would like to create and know the size. You will create the pattern and choose your colors. You will number the pieces and decide glass direction. You will leave with 2 copies of the pattern.
We will discuss how to price your artwork and why an art inventory is important.
I will provide a handout with my suggested tools and equipment so you can create a home studio. The handout will have my suggested retailers to shop around before you buy the tools.
INTERMEDIATE STAINED GLASS PANEL $150+Materials
Intermediate, 3 Part Class, 3 Hours each
INTERMEDIATE JEWELRY BOX CLASS $100+Materials
Intermediate, 2 Part class-3 Hours each
INTERMEDIATE LANTERN CLASS $100+Materials
Intermediate, 2 Part Class, 3 Hours each
FUSED GLASS PANEL $120+Materials
Intermediate, 3 part class-Glass cutting skills required
TAPESTRY BOWL CLASS $120
Intermediate, 2 part class
STAINED GLASS AGATE
Intermediate, 3 Part class-3 Hours each
Create your own free-flowing design using agate stone slices, glass, nuggets and open space.
PRIVATE GROUP LESSONS
Price is per project choice, materials additional. 6 person minimum – 12 person maximum.
Group lessons for beginner, intermediate and advanced students in stained glass panel or fuse and slumped glass, jewelry, painting on glass, jewelry box or lamp construction. Taught by experienced staff. Included in pricing will be tools, grinders and kiln firing. Call studio to check for availability. Length of lesson will be determined by technique being taught.
• We Fuse ONLY COE 96 glass.
• You will receive a email confirmation once you register for a class.
• Materials will be available for purchase at the studio, however you can bring tools you have from home.
• If you can not attend a class we will issue a refund for class costs if notice is received 8 or more days before class date.
• If you can not attend a class we will issue class credit if notice is received within 7 days or less before class date.